- Offering and providing insurance and related products and services to you;
- Establishing and maintaining communications with you;
- Verifying your identity and the accuracy of your Personal Information with government agencies, industry associations, insurers and other brokers;
- Analyzing, assessing and underwriting risks on a prudent basis;
- Determining and facilitating your payment of fees and premiums;
- Investigating and settling claims;
- Detecting and preventing fraud or other illegal activities;
- Compiling statistics;
- Complying with the law or the requests of law enforcement agencies or regulators;
- Notifying you or allowing our affiliated companies to notify you of certain products or services offered by our affiliated companies.
- Your voluntary provision of Personal Information directly to Westland Express Insurance Services Limited through one of our representatives for the purpose of acquiring an insurance contract or related service or product (including information previously provided to Westland Express Insurance Services Limited);
- Your express consent or acknowledgment contained within a written, verbal or electronic application process;
- Your consent solicited by Westland Express Insurance Services Limited for a specified purpose;
- Your consent given through your authorized representative such as a legal guardian, agent or holder of a power of attorney; or
- If you make changes to your policy or when your policy automatically renews, it is inferred that any consent you have previously provided to us relative to your policy remains in effect unless the consent is otherwise withdrawn.
Limited Sharing of Your Personal Information To:
- Operators of insurance industry databases for the purpose of verifying the application information you submit;
- Your insurance broker for the purpose of your broker providing services to you,
- Independent insurance adjusters and brokers for the purpose of obtaining assistance in processing and administering your claims;
- Governmental authorities, claims investigation service providers, medical organizations, other vendors, other insurance carriers, re-insurers, and regulatory organizations for the purpose of assisting in the investigation and processing of claims;
- Other persons for whom you have provided your consent, for the purposes, and;
- As otherwise permitted or required by law.
Limiting Collection and Retention of Personal Information
Westland Express Insurance Services Limited will only collect, use or disclose Personal Information that is necessary for the Identified Purposes or as required by law. If we require Personal Information for any other purpose, you will be notified of the new purpose, and subject to your consent that new purpose will become an Identified Purpose. Westland Express Insurance Services Limited will only collect Personal Information by fair and lawful means. We will retain Personal Information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Identified Purposes.
Westland Express Insurance Services Limited will maintain your Personal Information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the Identified Purposes.
Requesting Data Deletion
You may make a request that we delete certain Personal Information we hold about you. To do so, please send your request to email@example.com. We may not be able to assist in all cases. Deletion of your data will also be subject to legal, regulatory and contractual considerations. Deletion of your data may also mean that we cannot provide you with insurance coverage or other requested products, services or information.
Westland Express Insurance Services Limited will protect your Personal Information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. We do this by implementing physical, organizational, contractual, and technological security measures to protect your personal information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, and use or modification.
Accountability, Openness and Customer Access
contact our Privacy Officer at: